At the University of North Texas, I teach a wide variety of courses on the history of North America, the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, slavery, and the development of Texas. I also teach courses on new digital methodology in historical research, focusing on building programming skills, abilities in data visualization, and digital literacy for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Courses I have taught in previous years include:
- The Civil Rights Era in Texas
- The History of the United States
- Rise and Fall of the Slave South
- The History of Texas, prehistoric to modern day
- Slavery and the American Frontier